How to export Calendar from Microsoft Outlook ?
Steps to export Microsoft Outlook Calendar:
- Open Outlook 2016 and go to the Calendar tab.
- Select the calendar you want to export
- Click on File > Save Calendar
- A window opens where you have to provide the filename in which you want the .ics file to be saved
- Click on More Options button.
- Choose the Date Range for which you want to download the data.
- Select availability Details that you want to share.
- The data displayed on the Meeting Room Schedule display will depend on this details.
- To display all necessary details in the android tablet display, choose Full Details option.
- Click Save to finish exporting.
Once you have exported the file in .ics format. You can save it to the device and connect to the file using the option Setting > Connection Settings > Local Address in Meeting Room Schedule Display.
Refer quick set-up guide for more details on how to connect to a .ics file. Also explore other connection options suitable for your calendar display.